- Place Pureblend Clean Green Tea ea in heatproof container.
- Bring water to a boil, measure 1 cup and pour over tea. Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Strain leaves from water, allow to cool to room temperature.
Tea can now be covered and refrigerated for later use. Allow tea to come to room temperature before using.
- Place cheese and herbs in a blender, mix on med-high until blended and smooth.
- Gradually add small amounts of tea concentrate until the mixture is the consistency desired.
- Place dip into a covered container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, allowing flavors to blend.
- Use on bagels or bread.
- A spread for crackers, sandwiches and wraps.
- Use as a dip for veggies.